Moment supplementary book will help the students to get acquainted with the famous writers and their literary works as well. Reading these stories will surely help them improve their vocabulary and also mastery over the language.
Table of Content:
- The Lost Child by Mulk Raj Anand
- The Adventures of Toto by Ruskin Bond
- Iswaran the Storyteller by R.K. Laxman
- In the Kingdom of Fools by Kannada Folktale (ed.) A.K. Ramanujan
- The Happy Prince by Oscar Wilde
- Weathering the Storm in Ersama by Harsh Mander
- The Last Leaf by O. Henry
- A House Is Not a Home by Zan Gaudioso
- The Accidental Tourist by Bill Bryson
- The Beggar by Anton Chekhov
- Salient Features of the Textbook:
- The language is simple and easy to understand.
- Introduces the children to new words and also encourages them to look for synonyms and antonyms.
- Comprises almost 90 questions that students need to answer.